The GWU basiScan is a compact and cost-efficient broadband OPO pumped at 355 nm. Tunable across the visible to the Mid-IR spectral range with a simple and reliable design, it is an easy-to-use entry-level device. The basiScan has been reduced to the basic components. The result is a simple and rugged OPO with manual wavelength control by a micrometer screw.
Following GWU’s design philosophy, the basiScan OPO is using a soft pumping scheme with low fluence, ensuring maximum reliability. Moreover, the BBO crystals are coated with an advanced “p-coating” – a layer that protects the crystal surface from degradation due to environmental effects for maximum lifetime. Our advanced optical and mechanical design ensures optimum performance and is virtually maintenance-free.
basiScan Features and Benefits:
• Simple and reliable design
• Compact footprint
• Wide wavelength coverage: 410 nm – 2500 nm
• Standard and high efficiency (HE) version available
• Output Energy up to 50 mJ / 80 mJ (HE version)
• Pump energy 80 – 280 mJ, repetition rate 1 – 30 Hz
• Soft pumping scheme for high reliability and long lifetime
• Adaptable to most commercial Nd:YAG lasers
Contact us for further information! The GWU scanSeries OPOs are distributed worldwide by Lumibird.