Potassium Titanyl Arsenate
Potassium Titanyl Arsenate (KTiOAsO4, KTA) is an excellent non-linear optical crystal for DFG and OPO applications. Compared to KTP, the absorption in the 2 µm to 5 µm region is significantly reduced.
No matter if individual pieces for R&D purposes are required or cost-efficient numbers in small, mid or large batches with in-time delivery for the production line are needed: GWU’s dedicated service helps to find the best core components for your application.
KTA Key Features:
• Large non-linear optical coefficients
• Wide angular acceptance bandwidth and small walk-off
• Wide temperature and spectral acceptance bandwidth
• Large figure of merit
• High mid-IR transparency
• Crystal dimensions available up to an aperture of 10 mm x 10 mm, length from 100 µm to 30 mm
• Standard and customized coatings available
• Strict quality control
• Fast delivery